Clair de Lune
This set is like a small impression: full moon on a warm summer night... It found its name in a wonderful creation by Claude Debussy “Clair de Lune”. He called the third action of his famous Suite Bergamasque after Paul Verlaine’s poem Clair de Lune, written in 1869:
...With the still moonlight, sad and beautiful,
That sets the birds dreaming in the trees...
This set, radiating subtle elegance, will match many clothes and occasions. A hand knit band reminds us of olden times when women wore pendants on short velvet or silk ribbons. The length of the band can be adjusted, therefore it is possible to wear it as a choker or as a usual pendant.
• Cotton thread
• High quality freshwater cultivated pearls and seed pearls
• 925 Sterling Silver fittings
In order to keep their shape, jewelry pieces are stiffened.
• Pendant: 2 x 3 cm (without pendant bail)
• Pendant band: length – 45 cm, width – 5 mm
• Earrings: length – 2,3 cm (with hooks), 1,3 cm (without hooks), width – 1,3 cm
Please not that the measurements presented are approximate. All items are handmade, therefore the dimensions of your jewelry piece can be slightly different from those indicated here. The band can be made according to your preferred length.