Terms and Conditions
If you order items for delivery outside Lithuania they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Colours, specifications and dimensions of products
We have made every effort to display the colours, specifications and dimensions of products on the Website as accurately as possible. The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will reflect accurately the colour of the product delivered. We may from time to time vary the dimensions, specifications and quantities of items displayed on our Website without prior notice.
Due to the reason that natural stones, cultivated freshwater pearls and other materials are used in our jewelry, their size, colours and shapes can be different from those presented in photos. The colour of threads can also slightly differ due to different production lots. Shape and size of fittings may also vary.
Every jewelry piece is made by hands, therefore, there will be no two identical items, which makes your jewelry piece unique. Dimensions can be slightly different from those indicated in the section “Measurements”.
Availability of Items and Substitution
All products offered in our website are subject to the availability of raw materials. We make every effort to keep sufficient stock of all materials needed to make our handmade items, and, in case of being short of them we will inform our customers , as soon as possible about possible order delay. However, if you will order an item, and we will not have raw materials for it, and it will turn out that they are no longer available and it is impossible to substitute them by other similar materials, we will contact you with no delay using the contact details you supplied when placing your order and either offer you an alternative item of equivalent quality and price if this is possible or cancel the item from your order and give you a full refund in respect of that item.
How to order?
· If you want to see the prices of items or make an order, press “More information” placed below the description of each jewelry set. There you will see all items belonging to the set and their prices. Click “Details” in order to get to each item’s page.
· Select the items you would like to order and put them in your cart.
· Go to your cart and check items and quantities.
· Select shipping method (you can also find out shipping methods and prices in the section “Delivery” below).
· Fill in your contact details and delivery address in our short order form.
· Press “Order”.
· Pay for the goods once you receive our order confirmation. You can find out more in the section “Payment”.
· After placing the order, you will immediately receive automatic confirmation of order receipt.
· In 2 working days you will receive order confirmation. The order will be considered valid only after receiving order confirmation.
· In the order confirmation we will indicate when your items will be made and (or) sent.
· Pay for the goods by bank money transfer to the account indicated in order confirmation. It is necessary to indicate Order No in the money transfer section called „Purpose of payment“ or in other similar way.
· After receiving the payment, the order will be sent according to the terms mentioned in order confirmation. After sending the order, we will send you a note by e-mail with order tracking Number.
· If you fail to pay for the order in 3 working days, we will cancel the order.
· We send our goods via registered mail or courier. All orders are insured and can be tracked. Once the order is sent, we will send you by e-mail order tracking number.
· You will be able to select shipping method in your shopping cart, before the order is made. After selecting it, you will see the charge applicable.
· Delivery terms given below are approximate. We cannot be responsible for the work and delays of mail and courier companies.
· If you order items for delivery outside Lithuania, they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for any such import duties and taxes.
Shipping charges to Lithuania:
|Shipping method||Price||Delivery term||Delivered to|
|Registered mail||3 Eur||1–3 working days||Post Office of the Recipient|
|Courier||5 Eur||1–2 working days||Recipient personally|
Shipping charges to other countries:
Shipping via registered priority air mail:
|Destination||Price||Delivery term||Delivered to|
|European Union||6 Eur||3–6 working days||Recipient personally|
|Other countries||8 Eur||10 working days||Recipient personally|
Delivery by courier:
Delivery terms by courier depend on destination – in any case they should take from 1 to 12 days. In many cases it will take a week. Please, contact us if you want to find out approximate delivery term for your country.
We sincerely wish all our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. However, in the unlikely event that you are not absolutely delighted with your order, you can return the items purchased except when they are made by individual order (according to customer’s measurements, colours or other changes, or when something new is created). Returning the item, please, make sure that:
· the item is new and unworn;
· in the original packing;
· you include free form written request to return the item, stating the reason for that.
Contact us if you decided to return an item, and we will advise which address you should send your return to. You should send the item you wish to return within 14 working days from receiving it. After receiving the item returned, within 14 working days we will give you a full refund in respect of that item (except for the shipping charges). We strongly advise you to send an item by registered mail (please, keep parcel registration number) or by courier. All shipping and customs charges, related to the item returned, are paid by the Buyer.
When you place your order, we collect certain personal and transactional information (e.g. name, email address, delivery address details) and you agree we may pass such information to our partners in order to fulfill your order. We oblige not to sell or reveal your personal data to the third parties not related to order fulfillment. Your personal data will be used only for information and order fulfilment purposes.
Events beyond our reasonable control (Force Major)
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control (Force major).
About copyright protection
All content presented in this Website (information, articles, photos etc.) are protected by Copyright laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Copying or reproduction of any content without explicit permission is prohibited.
Alterations to this Website and Terms
We reserve the right at any time to make changes to this Website and these Terms and Conditions. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you use the Website or order items from the Website. Changes which we are required to make by law could apply to orders which you have already made.