This set radiates royal luxury and beauty of antique lace, with its choker containing over 200 pearls and seed pearls… It is inspired by princess Alexandra of Denmark, later queen of the United Kingdom. Alexandra loved to wear collier de chien with plentiful rows of pearls.
This elegant set is designed to adorn brides, but can also be worn at any other big event. It especially suits women with a longer neck, wearing a décolleté dress. Two colours are offered – ivory and black. We recommend tying a choker and bracelets with silk ribbons.
In order to completely change the look of the set, our hand knit insertion or a coloured silk ribbon can be passed through the choker and bracelets. So it is possible to adjust it to your mood and clothes!
• Cotton thread
• High quality freshwater cultivated pearls and seed pearls
• 925 Sterling Silver fittings
In order to keep their shape, jewelry pieces are stiffened.
• Choker: length – around 29 cm, width – 4 cm. To adjust choker length, 10 cm long silver chain decorated with a seed pearl, is attached.
• Bracelet: length – 14,5 cm, width – 3,5 cm. To adjust bracelet length, 7 cm long silver chain decorated with a seed pearl, is attached.
• Earrings: length – 2,3 cm (with hooks), 1,3 cm (without hooks), width – 1,3 cm.
• Earrings with a hanging pearl: length– 3,7 cm (with hooks), 2,7 cm (without hooks), width - 1,3 cm.
Please note that the measurements presented are approximate. All items are handmade, therefore the dimensions of your jewelry piece can be slightly different from those indicated here. Choker and bracelets can be made according to your preferred length. Colour of the insertion can be also adjusted to your preference.