This set, due to colour associations and elaborate shape reminding a crown, looks majestic and luxurious. Thus, not accidentally, it is called Royal Purple. Purple colour has always been related to the noble. The secret of its luxury was a highly complicated and expensive process to obtain this dye. This is why silk dyed in purple literally cost its weight in gold. And, most surprisingly, real purple colour, instead of fading away, was becoming even more pronounced with time!
This ornate set will be perfect for an evening party, wedding or some other celebration. In spite of the name, the colour of the thread is not actually purple, but, rather, antique violet, therefore, it will match many colours. For us, it looks best when combined with black, gold, most shades of violet, grey and ivory clothes. Big and small earrings are offered to your choice. Bracelets can be tied with silk ribbons.
• Cotton thread
• High quality freshwater cultivated pearls and seed pearls
• 925 Sterling Silver fittings
In order to keep their shape, jewelry pieces are stiffened.
• Necklace: length– 47,5 cm, width – 4 cm.
• Bracelets: length – 16,5 cm, width – 2–3 cm. To adjust bracelet length, 7 cm long silver chain decorated with a seed pearl, is attached.
• Big earrings: length – 7,5 cm (with hooks), 6,5 cm (without hooks), width – 3,8 cm.
• Small earrings: length – 3,3 (with hooks), 2,3 cm (without hooks), width – 1,3 cm.
Please note that the measurements presented are approximate. All items are handmade, therefore the dimensions of your jewelry piece can be slightly different from those indicated here. Bracelets can be made according to your preferred length.