This elegant jewelry set is tatted from pure silk threads, pearls and hematite stones. It makes us travel back into the time of Maria Antoinette‘s days of youth. At the end of the 18th century, wide chokers were much worn in Paris and elsewere. They were tied or richly decorated with ribbons, at the front or back. As we can find out from paintings, young Maria Antoinette, future empress of France, also wore such chokers. This set symbolically tells the story of the last queen of pre-revolutionary France. Silver-grey and ivory colours were the colours of her wedding dress. Pearls were much loved by her at the height of her reign, and hematites remind us of the blood on her execution.
Soft and comfortable to wear jewelry will make you look truly as a queen.
• Pure silk threads
• High quality cultivated freshawater pearls
• Natural faceted hematite stones
• Wool (for the bracelet)
• Pure silk ribbons for tying (choker and bracelet can be fastened with silver clasps and chains)
• Sterling Silver hooks for earrings
Please note that jewelry is not stiffened, therefore please handle it with care.
• Bracelet: length – 14,5 cm, width – 3,5 cm.
• Earrings: length – 3 cm (without hook), 3,5 cm (with hook), width – 2 cm.
Please note that the measurements presented are approximate. All items are handmade, therefore the dimensions of your jewelry piece can be slightly different from those indicated above. Choker and bracelet can be made according to your preferred length.